Zonic is gay Zonic is gay

Im not blonic im my own original character zonic!

Talking Animation Test Talking Animation Test

it looks like your learning and this is a good start but it is just a slightly annoying loop. if you want to do good on newgrounds you need to upload full animations. also i STRONGLY suggest using a newgrounds preloader so it wont loop.

SahuaroProductions responds:

Thanks for your feedback! I'll take your advice in mind. I am planning on uploading full animations, this was just a short test. I'll look into the preloader as well.

LoZ MM: Song of Freezing LoZ MM: Song of Freezing

this goes in the sound portal.

AMAZING MAZE AMAZING MAZE

dont you have something better to do? also this has been done so manny times i was expecting it.

Bobbyo04 responds:

no sorry, do you?

TacoMazing Lvl 1-1 TacoMazing Lvl 1-1

this is very fun. I've been playing for an hour trying to get a perfect score. i don't think it can be done. cant wait for the full game

WaldFlieger responds:

Awesome!!

Pac-Man  Test Pac-Man Test

if the game is this bad then why did you post it. you should take the time to make a original working game and upload that.

LILCAPADRE023 responds:

the bugs did not occur intill i posted it onto newgrounds i hade a feeling when i first submitted it that this game hade a problem but i will fix the bugs as soon as i can and updat the game.

Mr. Tennis Ball Sings Mr. Tennis Ball Sings

like i said. wonderful song

Call the Butt Cheeks Call the Butt Cheeks

This needs a music video.

Taco Monster Boss Taco Monster Boss

that will be in my nightmares for the rest of my life... also i was meaning to ask, how manny years of animation experience do you have?

WaldFlieger responds:

Officially, I've been studying for about two years. But I've been animating on my own since I was a kid!