Zonic is gay Zonic is gay

Im not blonic im my own original character zonic!

Talking Animation Test Talking Animation Test

it looks like your learning and this is a good start but it is just a slightly annoying loop. if you want to do good on newgrounds you need to upload full animations. also i STRONGLY suggest using a newgrounds preloader so it wont loop.

SahuaroProductions responds:

Thanks for your feedback! I'll take your advice in mind. I am planning on uploading full animations, this was just a short test. I'll look into the preloader as well.

LoZ MM: Song of Freezing LoZ MM: Song of Freezing

this goes in the sound portal.

Ant and John's valentines Ant and John's valentines

it was really funny good job! i did finf one problem. the blue background that you used dident really fit the drawings and i think changing it between cuts would also help. i suggest either drawing it in flash to match the animation style or using a photo that is at least the size of your stage.

How To Become Famous Yt How To Become Famous Yt

no animation, wasn't really funny, belongs on youtube. why did you put it here. it was well made so theres that but newgrounds is not a place for stuff like this.

Kony in the House! Kony in the House!

didn't you upload this before?

michael3841 responds:

Yeah. The reason I uploaded it again was because I was unhappy with the views it received before, hoping this time, the video would get the views it deserves.

Moon Horse 4: The Conq... Moon Horse 4: The Conq...

loved it but the animation ended abruptley and you shouldn't cover the play button.

falling responds:

You managed to press it, so I don't see the problem. It's supposed to end abruptly, the whole point is how anticlamtic it is, and the abrupt ending emphasises that. Thank you though.

Project Epsilon - Teaser Project Epsilon - Teaser

Love the art and animation. you did well. it was short tho and didn't tell me much about the content except it will be well animated.

Garry Animation Test Garry Animation Test

you need to tell newgrounds the correct with and hight of your animation. also this is just a short loop and does not belong on the newgrounds movie portal. upload it as a gif in the art section. it really is good animation tho.

Game Grumps - Rap Pitch Game Grumps - Rap Pitch

i need that ending song. is it a longer song that you shortened or was it wrote for this animation?

LazyMuffin responds:

This animation is an audio segment taken out of the youtube series Game Grumps.
I added music and animation to it, so there isn't a longer/shortened version.

Thanks.